100% KATOLIKONG PINOY! BLOG
Abangan... magsusulat ulit tayo!

Pages

Friday, April 10, 2009

The Way Of The Cross (Good Friday) -1

Manukan, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines
6:00 AM


Photobucket


I admit, I was so excited for the Stations of the Cross activity that will take place on that holy day that I woke up at 5 AM despite my vigil the night before. The service will be held on 7 o'clock in the morning, and it is still 6 o clock so I just have to pass the time doing something.

My grandmother prepared something that will warm our stomachs on that early hour. Suman, a local delicacy, is commonly paired with hot coffee or hot chocolate drink. I had mine, too.


Photobucket

I realized that I was fasting when I drank the coffee. I felt a euphoric sensation in my tummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment