100% KATOLIKONG PINOY! BLOG
Abangan... magsusulat ulit tayo!

Pages

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Dipolog's Corpus Christi Celebration

June 14, 2009
By Francis Raymund Gonzales



That Sunday marks one of the greatest solemnities of the Catholic Church. It was the Sunday of the Feast of the Body and Blood of Christ.

Early in that Sunday morning, I went to where my mom and my sister slept. They will be going to Dumaguete that day and I dropped by to see if there's something I can do to help them and to say my bon voyages. After their departure, I went to the cathedral to hear the early morning mass but had sen acquaintances on the way.

Bro Benjie de Jesus Dael is there with the Senor San Antonio devotees setting up an enshrinement for the Blessed Sacrament.


After meeting them I went straight to the cathedral only to find out that the Blessed sacrament procession is about to begin. The parish priest with the assistant priest directed the throng of faithful together with the altar servers, the lay extra-ordinary ministers and the pall-bearers.










3 comments:

  1. Wow, you're devotion is great! have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  2. To all of us my friend not only for us here in dipolog city

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go go Dipolog..


    -www.assayforum.co.cc

    ReplyDelete