100% KATOLIKONG PINOY! BLOG
Abangan... magsusulat ulit tayo!

Pages

Saturday, June 13, 2009

"Friendster Groups" Is Down

Down again! The Friendster groups is ailing again no thanks to Friendster. It was Friday, June 12, 2009, when the breakdown begins. As a moderator, I thought it is only the 100% KATOLIKONG PINOY group that was affected. It is because I could not enter the discussions threads. But in tyhe other group, I can see the threads and the discussion happening in them. I sent a message to Friendster Support to help the 100% KATOLIKONG PINOY group on the havoc.

It was Saturday when I realized not only 100% KATOLIKONG PINOY was affected, but all the Friendster groups! I learned this when I saw nothing has change with the look of their discussion. I tried to reply but the result is a blank page.


I pray that this problem be fixed soon. The Friendster group 100% KATOLIKONG PINOY is the root group of the 100% KATOLIKONG PINOY Web Ministry.

1 comment:

  1. Yup, too sad since it is the main reason I use friendster. Otherwise, there is nothing much to do.

    ReplyDelete